TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Rebranding

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    GW has indicated that after winning this 249D action one of the first things on his list is a corporate rebranding to help shake off some of the baggage of the past. Many others on here have long expressed that TNG doesn’t hold any relevance for us now and moving forward, and I agree wholeheartedly. This would include a name change to be voted on in a resolution at his first AGM as chair. I thought people could post their suggestions on here so that there could either be a clear popular choice or more likely a reasonable short list of names. Personally I don’t have a favourite name for the company that I have settled on yet so am really interested in others suggestions. What I am reasonably settled on however is what I think the best ticker for the company should be and that is TIV (TVN as a backup) that makes a clear and obvious connection to our 3 minerals and Tivan. As for company names I think scooter suggested Mount Peake Minerals which is good, but I think something related to Tivan is more relevant from a marketing point of view rather than our location moving forward. Thoughts?
    Last edited by LM77: 20/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $138.3K 2.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 371924 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 661856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.