Rebuffing the miracle drug

1. 17,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Ivermectin has been called a Covid "miracle" drug, championed by vaccine opponents, and recommended by health authorities in some countries. But the BBC can reveal there are serious errors in a number of key studies that the drug's promoters rely on.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809.amp

There have been glowing reports of Ivermectin use in combination with Vitamins, minerals and Doxycycline on HC, but some have fallen victim to the singular use of Ivermectin.

Peer reviewed science reporting on the "Combo" therapy is needed.

In South Africa, the drug has become a battleground - doctors point out the lack of evidence but many patients desperately want access as the vaccine rollout has been patchy and problematic.

One GP in the country described a relative, a registered nurse, who didn't book a coronavirus vaccine she was eligible for and then caught the virus."When she started getting worse, instead of getting proper assessment and treatment, she treated herself with ivermectin," she said."Instead of consulting a doctor, she continued with the ivermectin and got home oxygen.

By the time I heard how low her oxygen saturation levels were (66%), I begged her daughter to take her to casualty."At first they were reluctant, but I convinced them to go. She passed away a few hours later.
    Last edited by RedCedar: 24/10/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.