BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

recall lifx switch, page-45

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    sorry mate. But really - research. What rubbish. If you’ve been researching then please provide us FACTS to back up your claims. Because if you could every reader would be out! yes the ohm failed to deliver and was over promised and under delivered. Undeniable. However, the rest is out and out personal opinion and clearly tainted by bias against the CEO. To ensure we gave it a fair and reasonable read and consideration a mate and I sat on the phone yesterday and went through each point in length. The vast majority is personal opinion and pure speculation. Which you are both welcome to and have a right to post.

But don’t try to pass this off as “research”. Share price,
    - speculation, administration - speculation, Don quitting- speculation, feelings on the CEO your personal opinion, disagreeing with way they sell - your personal opinion. Personal opinion and speculation is not research and not should be described as such. This misleads readers into thinking you have FACTS or evidence. Your gut feel is neither, so call it what the majority it. Speculation. The same as every other person here. Including anything I post.

Cue the rage and personal attacks. You don’t seem to like being called out when you post falsehoods. That’s the real issue here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.