QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Recap seems the best course to me, page-6

1. 12 Posts.
    I’m stunned by the support of the receivers who say our shares are worthless, but they may be able to include us in the solution. Many growers are also shareholders. The receivers are working for the debt holders, who also knew it was a high risk business and so charged very high interest rates.
    By controlling their future via a change in RE, growers can have some power, and not give everything to the debt holders. They will then force the debt holders and their appointed receivers to either see the company’s value (& their equity) to be severely diluted, or negotiate fairly with growers to entice them to allow the company to manage the growers assets effectively and efficiently, and maximise grower returns through effective marketing, or lose that business also. If institutional investors see growers doing a better job , they would be then likely to move away from the receivers company, a significant risk to to debt holders asset base.
    In view of this risk, the debt holders may see value in taking a more balanced view of working with growers and getting a competent board/ management team and enable a future for the company and growers.
    All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.