BCB 3.77% 5.5¢ bowen coking coal limited

recap - undervalued asx iron ore explorer, page-3

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    report was some time ago when they relaunched as cbs

the reason for the price drop is nothing to do with poor drilling results from expectations of higher ones. It is like many things atm a deterioration of market conditions, softening commodity demand/pricing, quiet notable they had more cash in the bank of some $17 million at the time of the article coming fresh from a substantial raising yet the remarkable part of the story is that even though a deterioration of financial markets continue to heavily discount even the most prolific mining companies, the article was saying how undervalued Cabral looked at a market cap of over $30M at the time that article was printed.

Fast forward to current situation- environmental permits in place, aggressive drill results proving that we are on target towards our exploration targets, further aquisitions in the pipeline since and to top it off, we should receive some info soon about the Brazil govmnt buying off Cabral their Uranium assets as it is only the government in Brazil which are legally allowed to mine and extract Uranium resources. From last counts, we were supposed to receive more info on these transactions this haf of 2012. So an exciting period coming in to close of 2012 me thinks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $156.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.0¢ $234.2K 4.306M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1079998 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 24343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.