ELD 0.65% $9.18 elders limited

Recapitalisation Of ELD Elders

1. 33 Posts.
    I have recently bought ELD for the long term - 10 years and intend to make this my preferred vehicle of investment in the agriculture sector as a global play. The best thing is that I don't have to worry about forex hedging as its an Australian company and I live here

I am not a day trader . . I am a contrarian investor

I don't really care what's happening to price day to day - as I am going to be patient and hopefully watch this company get back to what it does best without other companies shadowing that (as per its history with Futuris etc)

My perspective is that this company right now is in 'real estate terms' - the worst house looking like its about to fall over - in the best street - at the beginning of a property boom

If it gets renovated and recapitalised - and the sector becomes strong as expected - based on global demand - then this could one day be a real winner - in an economically expanding world riding on the back of ever increasing population growth and demand from Australia overall

Anyway - right or wrong I am positioned and committed
    I either lose the lot or it will pay me handsomely later
    I am betting on survival and ten the company getting on with business as usual

I dont see this as being about Elders surviving or not anymore
    When the announcement came out at the end of 2013 re the 500 mil loss and the share price barely ticked down . . and then held its ground . . that was the signal that there are were very few sellers left at the 12c level

I now see this as being about what the company will look like after a recap
    And this for me is what its all about now
    How Elders could become the phoenix?

How will Elders recapitalise?

Rights Issue?

Anyone out there have any ideas on this - as the most likely route the management team are likely to take - given the profile and circumstances

Christo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.18
Change
-0.060(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.450B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.25 $9.31 $9.16 $1.817M 196.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2877 $9.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.24 1079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.