"recapitalize the banks"=print!

1. BMD
    2,433 Posts.
    I love it when these hand picked la -de- dah hedgefund managers etc come on Boobberg and CNBS ,plumb in gob,saying that's all that is needed is some decisive action to get the economy running back to par.That being,photocopy as much dosh with as many zero as possible to fit on a note and hand it directly to those doing "God's work"!.Hole patched and bonuses paid.Don't worry about where it comes from or who has to pay it back.Punters will forget as long as the shop is open to buy a pie,pack of "Winnie-Blues" and choccy milk.
    I hate the way that experts try to class it up by saying "operation twist","Quantataitve easing",or injection of capital/recapitalization.Instead of crappin' on, why don't these infomercials get a real nobel laureate on the subject on TV to espouse some real hands on experience.I'm talking prince of prints-George Gono-"Mr Zim'",Ya $ZIM trillion dollar man.He has led the way and yet gets no western cred'.He was a shining example of how to recapitalize in "Howizter" style.Forget your bazooka's!.I reckon he meet up with Angie,Benno,JC (Jean-Claude) and slippery Nick and get those salivating stock market groupie in a frenzy.
    Really it is that easy to do.A retired N.A.S.A serum injected, space monkey could figure this out.No need for riots if everyone is a trillionaire!.
    Profits to all.BMD.

PS... ohh almost forgot,when you slide down the shop for your bread and smokes,you may need a neat bundle of trillions to pay with.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.