CQU 0.00% 1.5¢ commquest ltd

OP,Yeah I agree with you that statement was great to see and a...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OP,

Yeah I agree with you that statement was great to see and a refreshing change from the will scott & fellow clowns smoke and mirrors show. Looking at the figures I couldnt argue with the assessment too much. No mistake though the deal current shareholders will be getting is absolutely horrible and they will be forever at the mercy of co-investor. The balance sheets look awful though and should it go to administration we would get zip anyway post debt payoff.

I already had a very unbalanced bias in my portfolio towards commquest so took a very hard hit. I do agree with you reasoning here and hope it does come good but I will be targeting elsewhere to try and patch the hole commquest left me with. Commquest probably will recover to 'some' extent. What that recovery is I am not sure. Whats more certain is however the market is coming out of one of the major downturns in history. I think riding some of the established companies as opposed to gambling further on CQU is the better option. CQU can serve as my Capital buffer for many years to come.....

I think you are right LCW would be looking for peaceful outcome here however the massive scale of dilution by co-investor would obvioulsy be a sore point to them as much as it is to you and I so will be keen to see what eventuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.