RCE 1.09% 45.5¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Recce Pharmaceuticals (ASX:RCE): A multi-billion-dollar sepsis solution?, page-11

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    December burns update stated "The study is on-going, with target patient enrolment/treatment expected early 2022,allowing full data-set reporting to follow."

seems to indicate they expected all 30 participants to be enrolled/treated early 2022? It is now may and that update from gitmo seemed to indicate they are a long way from target. I would think early 22 would be before mid year?

It is frustrating as it just plays into the hands of shorters again, I think Rce unfortunately have very little say in the burns trial since it seems it was proposed and funded by others? It is a shame as after the initial results I had thought burns or any other surface treatment might become a fast track way to approval of a product and income generation. Now it seems burns hospital are only using it as last resort on burns that do not respond to standard care? I wonder if they had a number of acute/ chronic untreatable cases initially that prompted the trial and all were treated successfully, so now no new patients until new chronic cases appear?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.5¢ 45.5¢ $393.8K 852.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 134403 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 37839 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.