RCE 0.00% 46.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Recce Pharmaceuticals (ASX:RCE): A multi-billion-dollar sepsis solution?, page-22

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    I think the cxxt just means crossed trade where same broker handled buy and sell. Cxxt seems to indicate sale was arranged at some sort of mid point between buy and sell. The main thing I was referring to were all the trades for 10, 20 etc share parcels that have been going on for over a year now. If the average trader tries to do that on comsec they are not allowed so one would assume to be able to make those trades they must have a reasonable holding and be working through a broker. I don't know if brokers generally provide this type of high frequency small parcel trading to all clients or just big fish??
    Either way it has been going on for a very long time and appears to be used to manipulate price in the required direction. Eg. a 20 share sale at close to make price close on its low.
    I also would think anyone shorting would have to own a large holding or have access to a large number of shares via a broker as I assume short sell must be done via same broker who can lend shares. I wonder if this is why we see cxxt transactions?? Maybe the shorter increasing or decreasing short position via loaned shares through same broker- hence cross trade?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $145.6K 316.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82151 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 57606 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.