RCE 0.00% 64.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Recce to Present at MST Access Investor Conference, page-11

1. 1,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    I also like that James is somewhat frugal. No PR staff, No HR team. He also cherished the fact he has the WA government funding the current burns research. That's the way James, keep that $22m for when you really need it. We are on to a winner here guys. I've some medical knowledge and I can't begin to tell you that what they have come up with is what the profession has needed for years. The revenue from this will be astronomical. We could potentially be looking at $1b in revenue in the years to come. Safety is the key and the phase 1 trial results will reveal the future path.

Did you hear James mention that the oral dosing breaks down by the time it reaches the duodenum? He didn't say how much is absorbed in oral administration which might be a negative or it might not. To understand my point read this journal. The relationship of the gut biome and its expression on the gut wall has more important relationships with the brain and neurological system than first thought. Oral antibiotics can have a detrimental effect on the gut biome and there is mounting evidence it might be the cause of some neurological disorders. Certainly, the gut biome of a Parkinson's patient is very different from that of a non-parkinson patient. Is it the chicken or the egg that caused it? Popping a couple of "Inner-health +" after antibiotics is not going to fix the problem. However, a drug that is broken down by the time it reaches the duodenum, such as Recce's, will perhaps not interfere with your gut biome and is perhaps yet another winner for the company which has not yet been discussed. I almost doubled my holding as soon as I heard this point. I'd like to know how much is absorbed orally prior to the duodenum. He did say the size of the Recce327 compound but unsure if this is small or large on the scale of compounds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $130.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 66.0¢ 64.0¢ $31.74K 49.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24674 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.5¢ 65.0¢ 64.0¢ 5994
Last updated 11.57am 03/05/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.