OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

Buckland your post tells a half-truth in a way that made me...

1. 480 Posts.
    Buckland your post tells a half-truth in a way that made me think something shonky was going on at OTE and I should sell immediately.

Fact is that everything was in order. The money owed to OTE was in trust/escrow waiting for the lawyers to OK the transfer which required the final agreement on how to share up the lake to be finished. Which was done on June 30.

I am sure Barnaby and Winton would have been aware of this. They are at the coal face and this was a major effort.

There are two possibilities

1. You knew the full truth and told the half truth in a deliberately misleading way to slander OTE for some secondary gain.
    2. For some reason Winton did not tell you. Whenever I have rung OTE they have been extremely helpful in answering all my questions. So if they were very brief and uninformative to you, you must have really pissed them off.

Since you did not immediately complain that OTE did not tell you the other part of the story (money in escrow waiting on deal to be finalised), I assume it is number 1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.