CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

If CNX can get its foot in the door in China the rewards will be...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    If CNX can get its foot in the door in China the rewards will be huge. The Chinese government anticipates increasing the share of natural gas in TOTAL ENERGY CONSUMPTION to 10 per cent by 2020, from around 4 per cent now. And if the Chinese government is serious about improving the air quality then some of the 1000 coal fired power stations built over the last few years should be converted to run on gas. More demand. Much more.

You're right about the shale beds. The success the US is enjoying is not being replicated everywhere else. If the Chinese shale resources are taken out of play that is another huge positive for CNX. On a side note I read about a lunatic idea of detonating a small nuclear device to fracture shale beds to extract the gas. And the QLD gov is worried about micro amounts of benzene and toulene when there are clowns in other parts of the world coming up with ideas like this!

What do you think the chances are of selling the coal assets? Demand for thermal coal is declining and current supply doesn't need to be increased??

Does anyone know anything about Holder East Capital? I can't find any reference to them outside of the announcements made by CNX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.