VCR ventracor limited

There is no logical reasoning behind any of the reasons the VA...

1. 395 Posts.
    There is no logical reasoning behind any of the reasons the VA provided. Anyone common-sense would dictate that a final attempt should made to salvage the company rather than liquidate it. Particularly since there are sufficient funds available.

But the VA is not going that!!!

Why?? Because PC and the last board were not about to step-down and lose all they worked for, for the past (at least 6 years), so it can be salvaged by someone else, let alone share holders that they have nothing but contempt for.

No, they stepped-down, so that they can cash-in, rather than have to put-up with the SH, particularly, when they knew they were about to be replaced through the EGM process.

It is blatantly clear that a "deal" has been done to stop any attempt to salvage this company. If this company is salvaged, PC and the last board will lose everything they worked for.

The VA WILL SELL THE ASSETS, as agreed in the "deal".

The only way this company can be salvaged is through court action.

I believe SH should concentrate their effort on placing a restraining order on the VA, conducting and supporting an SPP, and appointing a new board.

If the MPs can help, that would be great also, so keep the letters going to the MP.

I believe a class action may be possible against the VA, if they do not provide the SH with the opportunity to salvage the company. May be this should be something that both the VA and Share holders should consider as part of their approach!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.