AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Received Email?, page-46

1. 527 Posts.
    The only shred of "genuine" information all seems to be self generated here, Besides the NZ Link (again I have gone to the link and seen the article however I do not think it is at all credible), everything can only be found generated on HC...

The Orders (only one post and poster and seems to have plenty of flaws)
    The Media Release (well the Prime Ministers Website is down, and the parliament website, which is working fine, does not have that media release at all, but has plenty of others....)

Everything else is pure rumour, and HC Axiom has really gone into overdrive here!

Worse part is rumour is feeding on rumour and now people are posting it as fact and as a foregone conclusion.

I still would find it incredibly hard to believe that;
    a) this could go against Axiom to begin with
    b) that any orders could be so totally in reversal to Judge Brown
    c) that it would purely go to re-tender or re-apply on the LOI or PL when if the SAA stands then the lease stands and that would mean only one company could apply so why bother??
    d) that they are even entitled to an equitable remedy when judge brown ruled that "SMMS has not exhibited umberrima fides so as to justify exercise of the courts discretion in its favour" (not coming to court with clean hands or to put it another way, they acted so dishonestly in their dealings with everyone else they do not deserve to be heard in the court of law) Page 375 of the judgement in the findings!

Now that dishonest acting was clear and plain to see and again I point to people to look at the findings in regards to the claimants witness statements and Judge Browns comments. I can not believe he could get it that wrong, and therefore I can not believe that the judgement could go any other way but ours...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.