CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

If you feel you should do, do it!!We had a discussion a few days...

1. 311 Posts.
    If you feel you should do, do it!!

We had a discussion a few days ago about shareholder contacting MS. I think it was timeto to write inform MS about his visit to Germany.

Then there were some critical views why a relative small holder should waste the valuable time of a CEO.

Got an email in the afternoon today from Mark regarding his plans for his visit to Germany:

Jens

Am hoping to visit Germany during the next few weeks .

Where are you based ?

Would you be available for a meeting to discuss CityView ?

Regards

Mark Smyth

Date: Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 10:15 AM

I wrote him an hour later a detailed information - here just a part of my mail:

Dear Mark,

thank you for your email .

I am living in the southwest of Germany, about 200 km south of the German financial center Frankfurt.

I am living in a small village in a renewed old farmhouse near the river Rhein near the French Border, 25 km from Strasbourg and 30 km south of Baden-Baden a famous thermal bath (hot water spring) - that would be perfect for you to get a real good relaxation after all that work you have to accomplish to get all this multiple projects in Angola to realization.

It would be a great pleasure to meet you in Germany, provided it would fit your time schedule.

I am not sure how I can provide anything for a discussion on CityView. I am "only" a relative small holder of CVI shares, have bought 30k on Monday in Frankfurt, good timing 0,09 Euro / 0,148 A$) and I am holding 253k CityView shares.

I also convinced relatives and friends to buy CityView, btw some of them are very reluctant.

So I am a private investor, I think, I might be the largest private CVI holder in Germany and believe in this great potential and the Cityview story to become a great success.

With these information you can see if it makes sense to meet.

Wish you all the best for your work and good progress to realize everything.

Kind regards,

Jens

His email came only 7 hours later:

Dear Jens

You are exactly the kind of investor I truly value

I will try and organize some travel plans

Regards

Mark Smyth

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 7:03 PM

He plans to organize it to a time schedule, because I am visiting Australia on July 20. So if I happen to ge this chance to meet him it would be before that time.

This would be quite exciting to meet such a friendly person LIVE!
    Shares in Germany were also up but little volume, but I think that after these news with Caplin and PWH report, there will be more trading going on.

Hope for a green day!!

cheers

jerman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.