CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Morning Guys, I find it hard to believe that MS in actual fact...

1. 26 Posts.
    Morning Guys,

I find it hard to believe that MS in actual fact sent a reply email containing the context displayed here. You are telling me that an important CEO who would be extremely busy with major investors, company meetings etc etc, would work around his busy schedule to see a small investor. I understand if it was a EGM or AGM where shareholders where welcome. Maybe someone can prove me wrong, but i'm a little sceptical on this. Myself and a few others are larger investors in this company and we wouldn't aim to waste MS time with a face to face meeting. A silent investor is often the more valued one, unless of course they have some sort of major mining experience, which i'm sure if that was the case they would be employed by CVI already. haha

I'm a long term holder and a strong believer of CVI, so I just let the board of Directors do there job and turn this company into something special for all of us. Whilst I concentrate on my job as a Finance Broker, a day to day job which engulfs me.

no bad vibe intended, just interested in the truth.

Regards,

Scottie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.