BCB 0.00% 5.1¢ bowen coking coal limited

Receivers Playbook, page-37

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5020
    “He knows full well with regards to the debt amount due next quarter, the ‘mines’ are very much making enough money to service that payment(s)”

^ this is a direct quote of what you said above. It is wrong. The mines are NOT making enough money, that’s why they keep having to raise capital at ever sinking prices, and recently sold down their stake in one of their projects. Hopefully they can turn it around but it is not a given, and the fact that directors were sellers at much higher prices, and that two have just quit, doesn’t exactly bode well, no matter what you allege.

As for me, I bought at 29.5 and sold at 25. It was just a speccy. I like coal so I’m interested to see what happens with this company and whether they make it or not. Perhaps if they make it, I’d be a buyer again - and at much lower prices than when I sold. But I’ll 100% call out posters like yourself, crying defamation, saying the critics are misleading others, and so on. If you can’t handle robust discussion, maybe stock discussion forums aren’t for you. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $63.39K 1.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1651923 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 438956 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.