SVM 2.59% 59.5¢ sovereign metals limited

Hi Sparky. I believe your comments/views are similar to myself....

1. 6,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Hi Sparky. I believe your comments/views are similar to myself. The de risking is hugely significant and I expect that to reflect in SP after Development Agreement made available for GBE - that is the final critical phase of de risking for me as we await the future PFS from SVM on rutile development from exploration towards production - the PFS will be exceptional and as we see with GBE the opex is incredibly low and SVM'S will be very much lower due to simple free dig mining and simple processing/separation methodology as opposed to GBE - capex will be very low due to simplicity of the 2 prior processes I just mentioned. I also believe at an extra addition to capex - solar & diesel will be to supply electricity lowering significantly the long term opex over a mine life that could be 50 years.

The exceptional value will be made obvious on completion of PFS end of 2022. I would not for see the company being interested in anything but a small nibble to partner as what they are focused on now is the very low cost continued exploration which is adding incredible resource inventory which indeed adds value to the company (although not seen of late and far from the $1.25 Sprott is spruiking but it certainly will arrive I have no doubt on completion of PFS).
    What the company is prioritizing immediately is minimal spend but huge value adding. The Malingunde graphite project all the while remains a very valuable asset. It takes 2-4 years for end users to validate qualification of graphite as opposed to many other minerals and whilst we await any news - rest assured the demand for graphite is increasing and personally I would expect some solid development news in next 12 months - again no spending on this project at present as we await off take supply news and we know the previous exploration has defined a shovel ready graphite mine - a final BFS will need completion then decision to mine - again the capex/opex extremely low to global comparison's.

I would prefer the company remains as one with both assets. They are relative simple mining operations for graphite & rutile mining and processing and if we green light both projects - which could be headed for close time frames to development it is a simple matter of employing quality people on each project - expanding the board (which could be in the form of additional directors appointed from potential partners). I also prefer no take over as 2 highly profitable mines in operation in 3-5 years would see the full benefit to share holders and our chairman has the contacts for capital and deep pockets himself - he could easily become a very large holder akin to Twiggy Forrest at FMG.

We are ticking every box on both projects.
    We will not endure years of delays - costs - risks that GBE did and this is critical going forward. The Malawi Govt will expedite mining licenses and development agreements - etc in the future and SVM (and others) have the significant advantage on knowing the govt is on board - the critical DA terms etc. Even the benefit of viewing GBE'S PFS is advantageous as there are no other mining developments to reference to and the 110 pages of GBE'S BFS contains valuable details as they are more advanced in moving forward to production (anyone holding SVM long should have read this DFS release as there is definitely relative and important information for SVM - absolute same for DA when released next week I believe).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.015(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $334.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.5¢ $132.2K 227.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1632 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 49837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.0¢ 41345
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.