AVH 1.88% $2.36 avita medical inc.

ReCell Go Is Massive

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Just want to point out - approval for Recell Go is massive
    I’d say arguably would become the BIGGEST milestone in Avita Medical’s history, as:

1. It will be the tool for all applications, from operating room to dermatologist office
    2. Takes essentially zero training, and can now be used by a single operator so reduced staff requirement.
    3. Standardises skin cell suspension (no human steps required any longer with variable performance)
    4. Saves Operating time = happy surgeon = further adoption
    5. Saves operating time = cost savings to Hosptial = further adoption
    6. Further stengethens IP protection as comes with added parents - there is huge hurdles and many years in front of any potential competitor, of which there are simply none.

For all of the above reasons this is destined to be the tool that accelerates growth of this first-in-class technology in the US, prior to global roll out.

IMO the market has totally underestimated this company which I believe is destined for huge success.

Last day on the ASX to get on board before FDA result is today! (From the recent investor presentation it was made clear the FDA has asked no further questions, which is a requirement to do prior to a rejection, so looks all but assured for announcement tonight in the US)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.