AVH 5.86% $3.07 avita medical inc.

ReCell Go Is Massive, page-63

1. 2,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273

Yep i had a good listen to the last quarterly update and i can't see how revenue and usage won't go through the roof with the easier and less people in the operating room, the point that stuck is that surgeons can have two or multiple machines in making enough spray on skin to cover the patient in one go on multiple machines.
    Ticks, saves patient time, time in operating room, saves both the hospital, insurance and patient fees/costs, easier to use as no need for an operating physician.

I personally can't wait for the August update and would love to hear how much inventory was built for launch/Recell Go changeover with existing and new centers. This next update for me is the key to a multi bagger and fast with rapid adoption and outlook the keys for me.

The fact they grew with the old Recell mid 50% range and now this plus soon to be approved smaller sample and burn/wound size treatments and Vitiligo roll out and reimbursement mid to end of next year should give AVH the cashflow to sustain it's own growth and financial success.

They mentioned no need for further sales positions so it's just down to converting the new accounts 46 new accounts were expected to land last quarter on top of the existing 73 with another 51 irons in the fire yet to make a decision. Sales force targeting 700+ Traum and burns centers in the next 2/3 years so good runway for growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.170(5.86%)
Mkt cap ! $209.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.10 $3.04 $1.789M 583.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13407 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 2746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.