AVH 5.07% $3.11 avita medical inc.

ReCell Go Is Massive, page-85

1. 2,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Whytee have a look at David Williams Linkedin post on the approval of Recell Go the chairman of PNV........ Join the dots then google current outcomes of BTM and Recell with great patient outcomes. Those don't really real indirect to me nor the surgeons who is combining the two, PNV has stated they are on the look out for Plastics 13/09/2023 annual report see page 8 under the headline Transformational M & A possibilities as per below then look at AVH's announcement looking for wound bed hemostasis/Wound bed preparation/Dermal replacement, scaffolds, skin substitutes 14/05/2024 earnings slides announcement. This is exactly what PNV and BTM MTX does...... so sales boost for PNV bodes well for AVH in my eyes and i wouldn't be surprised if PNV made a play for AVH in the coming 6-12 months.

PolyNovo Focus - Burns & Trauma US, entering Japan, China

Alliance Potential - Hernia, AbdominalWall ReconstructionBreast Reconstruction,Augmentation, AestheticsOrthobiologics

TransformationalM&A possibilities - Plastic andReconstructive Surgeryoriented businesses (AVH fits the bill)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.