KRM 7.50% 3.7¢ kingsrose mining limited

Fabian and the team seem to think with the new updated tech and...

1. 1,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Fabian and the team seem to think with the new updated tech and geomodeling that something special exists at Rana. I'm not so sure and believe its just a side piece. The burn of 4m was during the time when nickel still had value! This aint one of those penny dreadful companies with excessive admin fees that put their hat on the floor asking us to fund their wage costs.

I can see the vision here and the grand plan of Fabian. Just expect to wait another 2-5 years for it to all come together IMO

Re Penikat. Not sure I agree. Drilled in the 1980's and left alone due to depressed pricing that is now 5 x what is was. It's the perfect "good project, wrong time" scenario. Fortunately and unfortunately the world went through climate change nonsense and land protection hence Natura 2000 designation. But with the change in Finland/Norway and critical EU mineral act, the tide is changing just in time for drilling to begin at Penikat.

This will get off the ground and management completely think it will too. Where do you get the idea that management think it wont?

Penikat is special and it will get its time to shine. Stage 1, 70+ drill holes coming soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $27.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $20.47K 546.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 149999 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.