KRM 5.41% 3.5¢ kingsrose mining limited

I'll add to some of Snorths input here. "Good deal with BHP but...

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    I'll add to some of Snorths input here.

"Good deal with BHP but that ground looked over a few times before as well."

What ground are you specifically talking about? You talking about both Central Finland and Inland Finnmark or one or the other? BHP is very interested in the inland Finnmark ground more so as it is indeed very underexplored and for a few reasons of course. I think you will see once they start the ground surveys how good some of these outcroppings are in Northern Norway that have been mentioned to me personally. Undrilled. Virginal. And a guaranteed investment of 37m on any project if they hit it with tier 1 potential.

There's been a bunch of drilling across Rana but in KRMs first attempt outside of Bruuvan they hit 27m at almost 1%. Yeah not massive but a testament to their modern geophysics programs and better than any previous co's programs. And a few more compelling targets which we get stuck into come August.

Pennikat found mineralisation in 99 or 100 holes. And mineralisation from surface with very shallow historic drilling. Looking at how the reefs are structed I believe this will be one of the highest grade PGE projects globally once drilled potentially north of 10moz or well north if it goes to 2km deep and other reefs are included in the resrouce.

I think the company has been incredibly slow but diligent on acquiring and impressive portfolio. And have cared little for market communications or updates to date. That is going to change as of now. And I see regular news flows the types of which the market can really wrap their heads around in taking KRM as a serious long term investment opportunity.

Also to add both PD PT and NI charts are showing long term bases and reversals. So right time right place for PGE;s and nickle and a market dark horse for an advanced copper asset with all that cash or deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $26.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $9.931K 278.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94348 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 9107 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.