CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

I must say its pretty sad that people on this stock only see the...

1. 1,525 Posts.
    I must say its pretty sad that people on this stock only see the negativity in what has happened and blame everything on this company... CEO is not the only stock that has had a difficult time...

All I can say is isn't it about time that people actually sit back and look at the bigger picture?

I see it that company atleast managed to secure funding for the purchase of 8 licences.. This is important and has been lost by most as companies like MOU and TVN the current darlings may fall prey to changes in Mongolian Government laws where they will weed out small licences in 2013... It seems that posters failed to look at Mongolia as a whole and where the government is heading, Mark hasn't.. If you want to also look at Capital raising issues have a look at STB and what they are currently going through, Spare a thought for ROB which will shortly be required to do a 20:1 consolidation as well and they may have greater difficulties than what CEO went through...

The main facts are yes it has been a difficult and trying period but both the Capital raises were fully subscibed at yes a low price per share than what existing shareholders and management may have wanted but atleast the biggest point is that they all could have said no and our shares would be worth $0.001 each..

So if you want in just over a week you can sell out at around 50c a share (if it gets that low) as people who did not get their fill in capital raise may well get more and then there are those who sat out while this mess was being sorted who liked CEO's prospects but sat the restructure and CR out just to be safe may be lucky and get a discount to get back in as the new company and new story unfolds in 2012..

I feel there are an awful lot of positive surprises in store in the next 3-6 months and I personally do not want to miss out as now there is less than 60m is shares in the company..

I look forward to a new thread on a ASX code DRG in over a week when common sence may well return...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.