CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

recent ann

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Rthewr "maybe you should get a job in sales at cardia" like your style the way you think big! Hopefully cardia is on the same page. Sugarbowl good post on ecoflex "I think no one cares about ecoflex judging by the response here on hot copper but I believe the ann isn't as bad as some shareholders think" the reality is that if they are trying to further expand product range and gain quicker accreditation into different countries, something is cooking in the cardia kitchen. Is it a pot of shit or is it a pot of gold? Cardia's books don't seem to add up, they continue to expand product range, accreditation, manufacturing and distribution but besideds kfc we have had no confirmed sales but have been told on a regular basis that their products are on trial with major brands e.g kmart, nestle and so on. Why would you continue to keep expanding when you have no customers? And why would you put through a 2000 percent odd loss due to expansion when revenue is up 290 percent if you weren't confident that the company was going to be a winner and take off. Guys "and slew" stay positive good news is on the way soon "I hope" best of luck holders! Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.