CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Hi DangerboyWelcome to Hotcopper and the CPL/CPT thread. I have...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Dangerboy

Welcome to Hotcopper and the CPL/CPT thread. I have read your posts on Stockhouse and am glad you have also decided to join Hotcopper. The more Canadians we have contributing info on CPL/CPT the better as we are a fair way from the action here in Australia. We currently have Jgocar24 providing valuable contributions from Canada and that is it. Feel free to provide any info you can especially any insights as to what Canadians make of CPL/CPT.

I have yet to come across any broker research but would expect some analysts to start covering it shortly out of Canada. There is only one broker that covers it in Australia which is strange given it has the best fundamentals of any asx listed coal developer. I understand that Haywood Securities and Jennings Capital have made mention of it in their reports but as yet they have not provided any comprehensive research or analysis and both have the stock as either not rated or on their radar screen. Not sure whether you have a broker Dangerboy and if they cover CPL/CPT? Hopefully BMO, RBC, CIBC, JP Morgan or Scotia wake up to what is likely to be North America's largest export coal company.

Anyway Danagerboy welcome to Hotcopper - good to have you aboard.

Regards

Danash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.