CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

recent bump, page-7

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Nick

I'm somewhat of a middle aged Australian insomniac hence the late night posts. I am not an analyst and really don't have much time for them as they are often wrong and overpaid mouth pieces of brokers who tend to be significantly conflicted in the information they release. Having said that brokers follow their research and hence a majority of broker clients tend to act on recommendations - simply a form of publicity.

I have been an investor for over 20 years and have learnt the vagrancies of the market through trial and error and believe I have a handle on the way the market works and the way investors behave. This is why I believe CPL is has been the perfect stock with the way management has managed its transformation to potential developer. I will always maintain that investors need to research companies before they outlay their hard earned. You can have the best project in the world but without appropriate management you don't stand a chance and vice versa. With respect to CPL we have the best of both worlds - great project and management. Let's wait for them to sell their story in North America and things will really heat up.

Nick apologies to spoil the allusion of me being an analyst or being in Canada.

Regards

Danash

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.