HLX 0.00% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

Recent Buying in Helix

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1335
    I've started this thread because this Poster DavidW has made what I think is a very astute observation in Post #: 49195337
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2695/2695490-04ab2fb2b97cf810f339b812cae17d45.jpg
    It's a little bit early to say for sure but I do think there's possibly something brewing. It looks to me like someone might be trying to accumulate a large position. I emphasise that I don't know; this is just speculation by me as of today's data.

I'm looking at the volume and buying patterns - esp. over the last couple of days. Readers can see for themselves - I won't copy the data into here.

I'm posting this now because zakzoe's post a few days ago about a possible run before Christmas reminded me of the old trick of aggressors taking corporate action - e.g. takeover bid or similar - just before Christmas so as to put target companies at a disadvantage over the Christmas-New Year period, especially as certain time periods are running and corporate advisers could be on holidays etc.

Helix is very vulnerable to that sort of action now because IMO:
    • it's MC of ~$7M is a joke - way below the value of its assets (see following...);
    • With assay results due from some early drilling (not much unfortunately) in our quality gold acreage, there is way more upside than downside;
    • With some Collerina drilling underway (not much - but better than none) and vastly increased scale potential possible as I referred to in this recent Post #: 49193915 this could cause a big increase in our share price - especially with copper on a tear as Marc111 has been helpfully pointing out;
    • Bijoux EM results and interpretation due very soon I expect, we may have some very exciting drilling targets there. Remember, if that prospect does mature into something and does start to look a bit like the poly metallic nearby Federation discovery - as has been raised - then there will be a major uptick in Helix's share price. I note that in the Aurelia Metals AGM Presentation of 19 November (see p.10) Federation is described as "one of the most significant discoveries in Cobar Basin in decades"
    • There's huge upside potential in Helix's vast acreage position in the increasingly sought after Cobar region, most of which has never even seen a drill bit despite significant exploration potential.
    Interesting times.
    Last edited by La Tache: 30/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22.58K 6.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
103 155585231 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 55532098 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1952183
Last updated 12.29pm 27/05/2024 ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.