APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

recent buying, page-5

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Oh dear GC,

Your recent posts are highlighting the bitterness you still hold towards this stock and its shareholders. Despite claiming to be happy you sold, you constantly post negatively on APG, it's quite transparent you are not happy with your decision. If you were, there would be no need to downramp APG and tell everyone how amazing your gold stocks have been for you.

I sincerely hope you are truly comfortable with your decision to sell APG and the decision to invest further into your superb gold portfolio pays dividends, im sure it will, and i hope it does.

In the meantime, please don't damage your reptutation for the sake of a few bitter comments. Try and be happy for other shareholders who have been long suffering in this stock.

Please read latest announcements from APG to try and get an idea of why price maybe going up of late, i think you'll find your suggestion of a major holder buying and selling to themselves is a little silly....(not to say it doesnt happen, but not here champ)

Maybe it's time for us to finally experience an appreciating share price instead of decreasing price :)

Good luck to all holders, consolidating above 5c is very important, i'm hoping it can hold tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.