KOR 0.00% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

Bobrivco! a very exciting project! Not too much publicity yet...

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bobrivco! a very exciting project! Not too much publicity yet which has been good. I suppose they will make a ann soonish....I did some rough figures for Bobrivco and its all good! Any ideas what they may be worth a share when they come on the market? My estimates are ....Holy! (cant say) the rest
    I am also VERY grateful for my UAU IPO free shares...any ideas of a list price? Anyone done any sums? http://www.uraniumaustralia.com.au/ click on projects and towards the end of the page. They hope to have a Jorc comp res 5000 ton res thats 11mil lbs... in the first 18 months from listing...with a uranium price $40lb of thats still $440mil! How many UAU shares will be issued? 200 mil? Some of the results say 25% not.0025..so alot of upside I guess and thats only a one of their MANY uranium projects. Read some info that says the Uranium price may be on the way soon? Think I might take up the offer of some more at 20 cents, apparently when they spun this one (UAU) out, any of the Korab share holders will get preference over any other investors!
    ...Korab website is very incouraging as well..Phosphate, magnesium, the metal of the future..Melrose..and heaps more. Will they IPO any of these?
    I think Korab are doing a good job..I have stocked up too..so I will now sit back and "smoke the pipe" Cheers....Goldonmyhands.

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, WARNING! I OWN THESE SHARES! PLUS Reading all the information available has sent me insane! What would I know? Have a nice day;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165128 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 499831 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.