KGN 0.21% $4.82 kogan.com ltd

You don't need Stephen Mayne or any other activist on the board...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    You don't need Stephen Mayne or any other activist on the board of a company like KGN,

I think it would be good for the share price if those two got the options. Much more dilutive actions by other boards occur all the time. By the way, the board cannot go into the market, use shareholder funds, purchase shares and then give to them. Just not allowed under ASX listing rules.

The AGM tomorrow should shed a spotlight on why this company is so good. I would expect a retracement to above $22 well before Christmas. Very oversold for the wrong reasons allowing many shareholders to sell in a strange panic for unknown reasons. This will usually happen when most holders are in the money.

Institutions have been picking up stock from loose sellers, We're going to see the end of the selling unless the market turns sour.

I think you will see more of the same with KGN..... growth and more growth. Let them have the options. It's no skin of your nose and they will work harder for the company.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.82
Change
-0.010(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $486.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.85 $4.94 $4.79 $2.216M 456.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1887 $4.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.86 14564 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.