CHM 5.56% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

recent comments, page-11

1. 260 Posts.
    Greetings EvenSteven

Thanks for the history lesson. It shows you how grubby the whole start up of CHM and Nicu was and the people like Barnes (MMX co-defendent)were.

I am glad that CHM has managed to move on away from these people while unfortunately MMX has yet to be able to remove itself from the taint of these former directors and now co-defendents.

Dear me, MMX is now in the position of taking action against one their co-defedents for the very actions that the CHM case is about.

Keep up the good work as it really does demonstrate the type of people and their character that gave birth to Nicu.

Not sure what it has to do with current CHM as the people behind company now brought it out of administration via a DOCA raised the capital and relisted because they knew the nature of the characters that gave birth to what is now MMX.

It also seems that the only people worried about CHM ability to fund case are MMX supporters. Is this because trying to make CHM run out of money is the only way to make case go away.

If this is the strategy it furthers demonstrates that the maybe the case has "foundation".

Anyway lets keep hearing about Barnes Grimaldi etc as it helps re-enforces where the great MMX once came from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $152 8.945K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 624748 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 243933 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.