CHM 2.63% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

recent comments, page-6

1. 1,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I am not changing any subject. The subject is that CHM and backers are not squicky clean church going folk and I believe they are heavily "on the nose". Jack Hills cost a lot more than 500k to acquire and has cost probably upwards of $100m to get it to where it is today including Stage 1 costs, drilling and alike. Who is to say the $500k that Nicu may or may not have acquired legally was used in the purchase of Jack Hills, the executive bathroom, overseas trips for executives to discuss arrangements with POSCO or legal expenses fighting this nuisance claim.

Put another way, if I steal $50 from you, then spend $50 on a night out, $50 on a pair of shoes, $50 on a carton of bear, and $50 on a lottery ticket that wins a million dollars, the court will not give any more than your $50 dollars back(plus expenses). You don't get to decide whether you can have the pair of shoes or the million dollar windfall. If I steal a $50 lottery ticket, that is a different story! Jack Hills has never and NEVER WILL BE part owned or owned by CHM i'm afraid boys. Unfortunately we will have to go through this painful process to realise this inevitable fact.

The notion that CHM has other projects on the go is ridiculous. With the amount of money in the kitty, shareholders would want to know that no money is being spent on these.

The company has about $1m in the bank and seems to have spent $1-2m on legal expenses/other expenses since listing. You would have to think MMX and other parties are spending the same amount of money, hence the notion than the security for costs will be a small amount is laughable. Without the issue of shares soon, bankruptcy would have to be around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $1.543K 82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 319782 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 738772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.