DWS 0.00% $1.20 dws limited

recent drop off

1. 10 Posts.
    it's an odd company

Until now at least - they have had an amazing EBIT performance - but from what I hear - they achieve this through an almost manic thriftiness, no marketing, no frills, no receptionists. On the one hand thats good for shareholders but when it becomes complete tightarse-ness - it can piss employees off. Equest people didnt hang about - it sounds like most of the Globalsoft consultants have gone too.

DWS management say they are "Gen Y" - well take a look at their hokey little website and go figure - hasn't had an update since the float, no real news apart from ASX announcements and acquisitions....so they do EAI? ...well there's a 90's term - if you know anything about IT. Apparently their intranet looks like the 80's! web 2.0? ..nah not here...

Danny Wallis runs the joint. He is a very very unusual man.Stories of his eccentricity abound. The whole sales force has gone over the past year. Fielding has gone, NSW Gen Mgr has now gone. The Equest thing was awful - they all left. Globalsoft people have apparently gone.

So why the $150 million valuation that remains. I dunno. Their only asset is the hope that they can retain good billable resources - the lights are probably going on big time with all their good people - its not like their little gift of stock is worth much now.

so sure -stock's a lot cheaper than it was - but it could be a falling knife.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DWS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.