CAJ 0.00% 29.5¢ capitol health limited

Recent email from director, page-2

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nothing we don't know yet.

I can't predict the SP but I can surely predict that any man-made decisions to alter the market behaviour is futile. As Newton's third law stated for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

To me this whole thing is going from one extreme to another. Who wants unnecessary scans? No one! Even for "greedy" investors, most people are sensible enough to understand that it is not acting in the company's interest in the long run to squeeze money out of patients or the government using unethical means. Ok, let's hypothetically say that this kind of naughty behaviour was wide spread when the SP was above $1, then we have reason to believe that the SP should go lower.

Now at the other extreme,  if a GP cancels a legit CT scan due to the fear of scrutiny, then 1) this GP is not acting in the patient's best interest. 2) this decision does not alleviate the patient's health concern. 3) this will eventually hurt the GP's professional reputation. Again, let's assume this phenomenon is so severe that highly professional GPs are all acting like "dumb" GPs, then we have reason to believe that the SP should go higher than 26c as the abnormal practice need to be discouraged.

Using my super easy to understand analogies, we can deduce that the SP should be somewhere between 26c and $1. I might be joking but use your own common sense.
    Last edited by lbao2k3: 05/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $314.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.8¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $91.44K 305.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86982 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 237549 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.