ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

I don't particularly want to dwell on Noske. He tried, he got...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I don't particularly want to dwell on Noske. He tried, he got very well paid, he failed. He's moved on, and so has WHL.

I've said it before, and is still think it's true. DR and the team behind him have done some great stuff in the last year. From a VERY bleak situation last July when Repsol (if it was them) walked away they've taken loads of flak and yet brought on 3 farm outs with excellent partners on decent enough terms. We now have to be just a little more patient and wait for the development course on these exciting assets to run.

I'm getting interested in what's next. They've made quite a lot of the fact that by replacing Bergen with the Argonaut financing deal they now have cheaper and more flexible financing - more flexible with regard to M&A activity. That implies to me some serious deal investigation going on in the background.

The next few months, what with hopeful drill decision in La Bella, 3d collection in the Seychelles, and potential corporate deals/new project acquisition could continue to be very exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.