1AI 12.5% 0.7¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Recent events, page-97

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    My take on things is that most current holders (by far) would have paid a lot more for their shares than even 5c (my average is way higher) let alone the current abysmal low of 2.6c, so if good news comes through we should be expecting a big jump, IMO possibly a doubling of the current SP. Most of the holders will not want to let their stake in LCT go for less than they paid if they can finally see the possibility of a return on the investment. Especially not after all the stress and waiting for positive news (for years!). If news is bad, or just more waiting then I'm not sure how the market will react. Not well probably.
    This lack of news and the BOD lack of care for the shareholders is not inspiring loyalty in my opinion. Most companies would realise that shareholder communication is especially important at times like these and be giving an update of some sort, even if it does not contain much substance.

Not sure if I'm helping you Zwartkops? I think your last buy was in the high 3c range so IMO don't wish for more SP drops unless you're planning on averaging down further?

I'm hoping next week will finally put us out of our misery, one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $21.26K 3.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8514049 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1168300 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.