KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

unless you are savvy enough to get back in at these lower levels...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    unless you are savvy enough to get back in at these lower levels when kar goes into trading halt next week ,you will wake up to a brand new day were you will feel robbed .

If i am wrong ,i will pay heavily but i still believe in the long term and i average $2.O0 with 100000+ so i still have a large safety zone ,but i can understand playing it safe if your entry was at a higher level.

but ask your self, read the fundamentals imagine the $500,000 a day Tol on the ocean, the massive resource below and core samples ,wire logging data etc in the hands of conoco ,then a decision to flow test .

And the sp crashes because of (inconclusive) and then a media release stating that a technical glitch is giving them mixed results, its flowing, no its not ,its flowing, no its not .sounds to me as though they could be experience difficulty with the equipment and not the resource .

with a complicated tool as the DST tool is, a poor seal could cause it to lose and gain pressure slowing or stopping the presure building up during the shut in .

I do hope all who got out did with a profit as thats what we are all here for .

good luck to all who stayed in .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.