KAR 4.67% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

recent gloom, page-20

1. 6,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22357
    golddigger1, ANZ,

Great explanation. it is happening exactly as you said. There is nothing abnormal other than a unfortunate and stupid wording of "inconclusive" on ann. Those punters and downrumpers are telling their own stories, wishes the sp come down more. Not relying on any facts; no gas..! short selling caused sp drop..! low permeability..! bla,bla. No facts at all.

We all know the hardway guys. Don't worry for us. We all have that experience. And we have the experience to know how you are feeling now; you feel that you are lucky to get out in the last week's sp disaster, but trying to find a point to get in back in a acceptable price level for you. Because you are not sure of anything about there is gas or not, you even think that there is a big chance of gas there, and sp may fly and you may miss it next week. Otherwise you wouldn't be here on daytime of a Sunday. So you are trying to contribute the downrumping of SP as much as you can do.

You are not very convincing guys. You don't look serious at all. Get out please. Or talk on facts if you know anything. What we are saying is, we don't know what is happening down there atm. Ya explained a lot possibilities of facts. Not tried to ramp up the sp or anything else at all. I am not doing that either, even though I am very positive that this will be a significant discovery and the gas will be extracted from this reserve. We are only trying to talk about the possibilities depends on the facts in hand atm.

If one believes that there is gas there and still tries to downrump the sp for buying it back at a cheap price, he/she should be considering himself/herself as a thief, jackal. Because it is so wrong to fabricate lies and trying to convince people in the wrong direction IN THE NAME OF TRADING. There are a lot of people like me invested in stock and expecting a good result. Trying to scare them and get them out of the stock is a crime IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.