AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Finally got a chance to watch the interview over the weekend,...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582

Finally got a chance to watch the interview over the weekend, I've been busy lately.

As you've pointed out, SD mentions AZY. What's very significant, is the context that he brings up AZY in, is in regards to alternative processing for Havieron ore.

SD was asked if NCM didn't go ahead with mining Havieron & processing at Telfer, would GGP build their own mine. He answered/let slip that the Nifty Copper Mine could process the ore. SD then says Antipa are building a mine at Minyari, so Minyari Mine would be an option to process Havieron ore.

The Nifty Copper Mine isn't for free, neither is Minyari Mine to build. These plans obviously would of been discussed with Twiggy and new board.

The problem with the Nifty Mine is that it's 150km's from Havieron. Twiggy taking over IGO and buying out Cyprium Metals to have the mine, airport, infrastructure makes sense. And through IGO JV'S in the Paterson, he would have +6000km² of ground. But it would better suit his purely copper ambitions.

But uncle Twiggy and SD know that Minyari will be a mine, but if Havieron ore were to be processed there, it would have to have a large enough capacity to truly take advantage of these great deposits. So, Twiggy has positioned himself to pounce on AZY as it's becoming obviously apparent that Minyari Dome is another Havieron or Telfer, in it's own right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $57.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $12.18K 1.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 5886266 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3648591 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.