AZY 4.55% 2.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Recent Gold M&A in Australia - Big Premiums on Acquisitions, page-122

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Hi Shines,

Been over that interview several times, a lot not relevant, but certainly some terrific gems in there.

To be honest Havieron ore in my humble opinion would only be ever treated at Telfer.

Saying that does not mean that NCM would be the owner at Telfer.

At about 36.40 touches on that point. We are very well placed to for whatever opportunities arise.
    Remember that it took over 12 months to put that Wyloo and those A1 directors into play with Greatland.

They have a big plan, will wait & see where the chess pieces move and fall.

1st = Is the Greatland meeting on the 7th oct...does that go smoothly or does NCM stick their head in somehow and stir the pot.

2nd = DFS on Havieron to be released by NCM this Qtr and the Decision to Mine vote

See what comes out of that, but the listing on the ASX of Greatland could include news on Telfer ownership.

That being said if NCM don't offload Telfer, maybe AZY is a lot more important to Greatland in their expansion plans, which could come sooner rather than later, not suggesting a T/O, but more of a partnership on Minyari.

Anyway, all very interesting, think its coming to that pointy end of checkmate in some format.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.