AZY 8.00% 2.7¢ antipa minerals limited

Still waiting for the latest Shaun Day investor day with London...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Still waiting for the latest Shaun Day investor day with London South East to be posted.

However while i was reading comments from one of the GGP chat sites on the investor day happenings, came across a name of Sam Garrett "GEO"

Anyway found a bit of info on him, his on the board o Flynn Gold who GGP recently sold their Tasmanian assets too.

Ok that's a tad boring, but have a listen to this interview back in 2019 (First 6 min) ...... i always thought Greatland picked up the Havieron tenements directly after NCM dropped it or they sold it to Greatland.

Sam Garrett was very persistent, i hope but don't think he kept a royalty on the project.

Just goes to show you, you can be so so close sometimes, the potential of our area has not diminished one bit, its going to take years to drill out and big pockets, i don't think anyone (outside current AZY holders) is putting any value on our JV partners and their hands in there pockets for our benefit.

Ok, not directly related to AZY.....but just shows you how much time and money it takes to find and get a project up and running............even Winu is finding that after it was going to be Rio's first fast tracked modular project.

Cheers Guys............. potential is there, but its going to take patience, but it can happen at anytime too

PS.. Might seem i'm preoccupied with GGP, I'm not, but i do think it is linked to our potential and the area's potential and news flow from AZY is a tad slow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.