AZY 0.00% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Hi Paddy, As i have stated a few times...GGP with the interest...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Hi Paddy,

As i have stated a few times...GGP with the interest of Wyloo and the new Exc team had a plan in place well before they stepped up to the plate in GGP.

The only way GGP can quickly double in market cap and to justify having Wyloo and that brilliant Exc team and their out of money options is to do something big and quick.

Buying Telfer, and of course the remaining 70% of Havieron is the most obvious way. (and they have hinted at consolidation of the province)

GGP is the most logical owner of those assets, and GGP is the only one with the synergies to make it stack up.

Plus GGP would also get, no doubt at a price, the 10% ownership in AZY that NCM holds.

GGP might be more amenable to get a better Toll treating arrangement to to Fill The Mill at Telfer, than the mega size NCM.

That combined with a Winu mine start update and more drilling results at Minyari make this a F'N HOLD/BUY.

Anyway, each to their own, regardless of where the share price sits, i can't find a more interesting game of chess, and the end price is huge if all the pieces fall into place.

I'm Staying the course, and could not care what anyone else does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $86.86K 6.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5822669 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 7003868 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.