AZY 0.00% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Guys, or kiddies, bring something to the table rather than your...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Guys, or kiddies, bring something to the table rather than your egos, or your testosterone.

Candid, you sold on June 30th (supposedly as per your plan), move on, don't be like a reformed smoker and go on preaching to others, like you know best.
    As you said, "Now my looking ahead is solely in terms of pursuing my goals and interests"....please. please don't tell me Hotcopper is one of those.

Sample, I love a pic of the Paterson, or anything to do with AZY, but not sure of the relevance of the pics you posted from a trucking companies website, or this one that you posted was used back in 2018, i thought you seemed to be referencing it was recent.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5430/5430780-06a6826bb6a9b4223dacbb1faf086b1c.jpg

Would love to see some pics from your camera, or hear what you find interesting and exciting about AZY, not that you just work on site.

Love a conversation on AZY, just wished we stuck to the facts, and they are, the share price is well down over the last 18 months, maybe it should never have gotten to 6c in the first place, but that's just markets for you.

Do we have enough near term catalysts to be at 6c again, definitely, will those catalysts come off, i have no idea, but if they do 6c is very possible.

Cheers, Will await news from Antipa before posting again, as this is not what i enjoy reading at the moment on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $86.86K 6.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5822669 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 7003868 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.