TON 15.4% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Recent movement and road ahead, page-17

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    darren, I really don't give advice mate.
    I do try to encourage you to fully understand why you bought them in the first place though.
    your belief system will be stretched from here to the moon if you read these forums and gauging what others think or say about this company called Triton Minerals.

quite simply, try to understand the sector, understand what makes the company move either both up or down.
    you will see that the fundamentals for Ton have only gotten better and better over the past couple of years.
    management have kicked many goals and continue to do so.
    yet, having said that, there are times whereby you will question strongly your reasons for buying.
    and you need to realise quite simply that, global markets, local markets, sectors and companies in sectors can flip randomly and drag you out with the tide so to speak.

define long term? to me over a year to obtain a tax discount or longer.
    med term anywhere from a month to 6 months, short term 1 hour to 1 week, sclaping from 10 seconds to 2 mins.

only you are your own master of your own destiny, thus you need to only be accountable to you.
    trying to be right can be your worst nightmare as too can not fully understanding when or why you are wrong.
    lose the emotions, they are your enemy.
    if visiting this site, try to decipher how to spot moles and trolls and without trying to fight them (Im guilty here).

there is nothing wrong with views or opinons on both sides of the coin, as you can learn from that.
    someone once said if things were too positive all the time, then something would be totally wrong.
    I do agree yet there are some posters that only seem to want to only find things that are totally wrong.
    thus they never credit or acknowledge the positives or fundamental opportunities. so be wary of such posters.
    as for people coming in to call a penny up, or down with trader babble.
    my view towards that is that they should talk about that stuff in the daytraders thread or TA or charting threads.

everybody has different amounts of skin in the game, try not to bury yourself or over expose.
    or quite simply, never bite off more than you can chew as you will choke to death.

end of brief seminar mate....lol, yet I hope t hat it has been of some assistance to you either way.
    cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $2.659K 212.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 537221 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.