TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

hey again darren, I guess in some ways you seem to be getting...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    hey again darren,
    I guess in some ways you seem to be getting the new kid on the block routine, so try not to let anything get to you.

in an attempt to assist you any further, I would also suggest that there is no need to state your financials or positions amongst the forum here, as some have millions, some have a thousand shares.

the only thing key here is as long as you learn to read the lines and gauge your own intuition whilst being aware that this stock is speculative and the process it needs to go through (which it is doing now) to de risk takes time and reach milestones.

questions that are essential besides how much money will we all make, is the timeline and milestones the company reaches and ticks boxes as it goes. Best look back at reports and also discuss things the company has already stated such as will a Mining Permit come early, or can it? or will the Enviro Study be on time, etc etc, as the info to such upcoming details amongst any left field developments are all there which will bring this company into or closer to startup production, thus of course we need offtakes prior for this or whats the point right? lol

the more you read, the more accurate questions you can try to ask, the more realistic in answers you can expect to guess and of course, from both sides of the coin, as nothing is cast in stone, but this particular management seem to have the knack, gift or ability to overcome such issues or work around them.

after some time of this, you will certainly know what your investment will, could, should or might be by such a time frame that you have allowed for that investment to offer you some exit plan or strategy etc etc.

again, yaka yaka, sorry for all the continuation of jibber, but one must remain focused, keep a level head and maintain a constant balanced view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.