TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Comparing SYR to Microsoft and TON to Apple is an interesting...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Comparing SYR to Microsoft and TON to Apple is an interesting analogy.

I originally compared the 2 companies to potential future BHP/RIOs but Buda's example (quoted comment) comparing to above companies is also a very good example.

Catch up - Microsoft made a big name for itself in the 90s and even around the dotcom bust, it was the one name most synonymous with computers, but then Apple caught up. Similarly, SYR got a good head start as it made a name in the graphite field, but TON is fast catching up.

Critics - Again, Apple has more than its fair share of critics over the years, all of whom write off the company. TON again has kept having its fair share of critics who "do not hold but always have a sentiment of sell", and are all "concerned" about TON shareholders "advising" them to sell in the teens, 20s, 30s and now in the 50s.

Game changing company - Apple consistently changed the market dynamics. Now, Triton is working towards establishing TMG as the global graphite benchmark, and changing the graphite dynamics

Rocky road - Apple had a lot of problems at various points of time. Like Apple, TON has had a far rockier path to take, compared to SYR

Good leader - Apple had a leader like Jobs who was passionate about his company. TON has BB who based on my 1 meeting with him, seemed like an honest, hard working person and very passionate about realizing TON’s full potential. Everyone who has met him or spoken to him seems to say the same thing.

Fanboys - Apple has its share of passionate Apple fanboys. I’ve mentioned on the weekend of the 1st major rise (to 25 c in March) itself, that TON has its fair share of passionate investors and if FOMO (fear of missing out) catches on, then no resistance level is too strong for be smashed.

Eventual giant- Apple eventually rose to become the giant that we know today. It was never an easy road for long term Apple investors that held on to the end, but the returns at the end of the day were unbelievable for those who never gave up. It might be very early to look years down the line. Only time will tell what heights TON will eventually reach, in the years to come. It definitely has the potential.
    Last edited by ozpolarbear: 01/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.