TON 16.7% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

@dakook and @nasabear - Many thanks for the kind words. It is...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1751
    @dakook and @nasabear - Many thanks for the kind words. It is always good to see your work appreciated.

@Dr.Seuss -

Yeah, the 2 companies are comparable with a timing difference IMHO, with SYR being slightly ahead.

“Try as I might I just cannot see or find that there is 14x more value in SYR than TON. Perhaps 1 or 2 times but 14 OMG!!
    Almost identical in everyway to TON except slightly higher grade upper end to 25% vs Ton's 19% but almost identical flake size distribution and perhaps 1 yr ahead in terms of development and offtake agreements .... Surely it cannot justify 14x the value.” – Freehold

Above is a recent comment by @Freehold that pretty much sums up why I liked and still like TON. Freehold posted some really great comments (I can't praise them enough) over the last few weeks on the TON and SYR forums, explaining in detail why the gap in valuation needed to narrow. I strongly recommend them all as a must read.

He has gone into the finer technical aspects very well and I couldn't do the same justice to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.