TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Recent Offload, page-20

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

I think its a worry the mum and dad investors are really driven by the banter on a forum. The motivation should be based on the company facts. If the investment is that critical to the person and their position then I would have thought they would have divested ages ago. My comments can come across as being blunt but I can assure you its not to push the price down. Need to keep it in perspective we are not talking about 10c movements here we are talking about .001 of a cent movement, on 100,000 shares we are talking $100. On a 1c movement we are talking $1000.00. If the intention was to drive the price down I am more than happy to give commentry as to why one should not invest in TNT and watch the price tank but thats not my intention. Also its interesting that someone with a major holding has put a stop to the flood with a 500K order so if anyone is playing the market this is where we should be looking at. This is an artificial restraint of the open market forces if 700K units changing hands is out of the norm.

The total market play is less than 1% of company holdings. Am I missing something here or simply naive? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.